Medical Emergencies Happen! And you might be the person who initially has to take charge! In the event of a medical emergency, remember to contact the on-duty security officer or campus director as soon as possible and submit a report on the incident when time allows.
AEDs (automatic external defibrillators) are located on all campuses of MACC for use in the event of a medical emergency.
- AKJH–first floor near the stairs
- Main Building–main floor outside the Auditorium
- Career Center–lounge area
- Activity Center–SE corner of the walking track (with an additional one on the way for floor-level incidents)
- In the main hallway by the Business Office
- In the main hallway at the intersecting hallway
- Inside the main entrance by the security desk
- In the classroom hallway by the Student Commons
Do you know how to use an AED? Do you need a refresher? There are simple instructions inside on the lid of the AED, but you can watch this Red Cross video to learn or refresh. Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAWGjNAj_vA
Security regularly checks the batteries and pads to ensure the AEDs are in working order. If you notice a problem with an AED, please get in touch with Lori Bruner at: 660-263-4100 x11247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.