Transcript Requests

Sending my transcript to MACC

All students enrolled in college credit classes must provide or have on file proof of high school graduation (with Graduation Date and A+ seal if applicable), HISET (formally GED), or equivalent by the completion of the first ten days of class in a 16-week semester or the equivalent in a shorter session. High school students enrolled through dual-credit or dual-enrollment programs and persons with proof of an associate or higher degree are excluded from this requirement. Once a dual-credit or dual-enrolled student has graduated and enrolled in college credit classes, they must provide or have on file proof of high school graduation (or equivalent) by the completion of the first ten days of class in a 16-week semester of the equivalent in a shorter session.

In addition, all degree-seeking students must submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including as a dual-credit student) by the completion of the first ten days of class in a 16-week semester or the equivalent in a shorter session. All previously earned college credits will be evaluated individually (see Transferring Credit to MACC).

Transcripts may be sent in one of following ways:

1) Online

MACC accepts official transcripts from the following online services. AP and CLEP transcripts must be sent through CollegeBoard in order for credit to be awarded. ACT scores must be sent through the official ACT website if a student’s ACT scores are not listed on their official high school transcript.

2) Mail

Students may also request official high school and/or college/university transcripts be sent via mail at:

Moberly Area Community College
Registrar’s Office
101 College Avenue
Moberly, MO 65270-1304

3) Email (High School Transcripts Only)

High school transcripts can also be submitted via email to or from a school official.

4) Sealed in an Envelope

MACC will accept a hand-carried transcript from a student as long as it is in a sealed envelope with an official high school/college/university representative’s signature and/or official school seal.

Note: Transcripts issued to the student or hand-delivered in an open envelope will not be accepted as official documents. In addition, you are strongly encouraged to confirm with your high school or sending college/university that your transcript request has been processed and that your transcript(s) has been received by contacting the MACC Office of Student Affairs at 660-263-4100.

Sending my transcript to another college, university, or employer

MACC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web using a credit or debit card. If you do not have a credit or debit card, you can use a prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card to place your order. To ensure a successful transaction, make sure the amount available on the gift card is equal to or greater than the amount you estimate your transcript order will cost. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Transcripts are sent as soon as payment is processed. The fee for this service is $7.00.

To order an official transcript(s), login to National Student Clearinghouse.

The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.

Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

MAIL ALERT: Due to the evolving pandemic, there are notable delays in international mail delivery. Please visit for updates.
We recommend selecting electronic delivery.

Transcript Holds

Transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations to MACC have been met and all official high school and college/university transcripts are on file in the MACC Registrar’s Office.

Contact the MACC Registrar’s Office:

660-263-4100 press #1


If you are a new or current MACC employee providing your official transcript, please direct your school to send it to:

By email:

By mail:
Moberly Area Community College
Human Resources Office
101 College Avenue
Moberly, MO 65270-1304