MACC is excited to announce we are now offering ACH refunds through Nelnet Business Solutions.
ACH enables refunds to be directly deposited into your savings or checking account. ACH will enable you to receive your refund quicker and lessen the chance of your refund check getting lost in the mail.
You must enroll through the Nelnet Choice Refunds link and choose the ACH refund by using your checking or savings account information. If ACH is not selected any refunds will be sent via paper check through postal mail to the address on file.
You will need your account number and routing information to set up ACH refunds. Below are some options to find the required information:
The link to enroll in Nelnet Choice Refunds can be found in your myMACC student portal under Billing & Payment Information.
Please note, MACC uses Nelnet Business Solutions for MACC online payments, current semester online payment plans, and refunds. You will use the same account created for these Nelnet options.
Tuition and fees may be refunded according to the following policy based on a 16-week semester. Refunds for other course offerings will be prorated accordingly.
1. Official withdrawal initiated by the student through the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management within the first two weeks of classes for regular fall and spring 16-week semesters or the equivalent ratio of regularly scheduled two-, four-, or eight-week sessions – 100% refund (Refer to academic calendar for applicable deadline dates.) ;
2. Withdrawals after the first two weeks of classes for regular fall and spring 16-week semesters or the equivalent ratio of regularly scheduled two-, four-, or eight-week sessions – No refund (Refer to academic calendar for applicable deadline dates.) ;
3. Students unable to attend classes after they have enrolled must initiate withdrawal from all classes to be eligible for a reduction of tuition and fees charged . Official withdrawals after the first two weeks will be subject to a $200 administrative fee ;
4. Refunds for students called to military service are authorized on an individual basis by the President of the College;
5. Refunds will not be given for business and industry courses and adult and community education courses;
6. An international student who has not yet enrolled in classes will be eligible for a 100% refund of the $1,200 deposit upon his/her release of the I-20 which the College provided to the student. If the student is unable to obtain the original I-20 document, a signed statement by the student declaring his/her intent not to enroll at Moberly Area Community College will be required. Upon receipt of this letter (declaration of intent) the College will provide a 100% refund of the student’s deposit. This declaration of intent will be forwarded to Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in order to change his/her visa status. An international student who has enrolled in classes is subject to the refund policy as stated in the catalog. Additionally, these students should be approved by the Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management prior to dropping any or all courses registered for that semester.
7. If a student receives financial aid from federal Title IV programs (Federal Pell, Federal SEOG, Federal Direct Loans) and withdraws from all classes prior to completing 60% of the enrollment period, he or she may be required to return federal Title IV funds. Under the Reauthorization of the Higher Education Amendments of 1998, the amount of a student’s federal aid is adjusted, based on the length of time that a student is enrolled. Students will be required to repay aid they have received that exceeds the adjusted federal aid amount.
8. In the event of extreme extenuating circumstances and with proper written documentation, a partial or total refund may be granted to a student . Such refund requests will be reviewed by the President of the College or designee and a determination made on a case-by-case basis.
Students will receive an email from the Business Office when Title IV federal aid has posted to their student account.
Students may check balances online through their myMACC student portal.
MACC has a partnership with Nelnet Business Solutions to provide ACH or paper check refunds. In special circumstances, MACC may process refunds within the institution.
Paper check refunds will be mailed to the address on file.
Per federal guidelines, any uncashed, expired refunds will be returned to the Department of Higher Education.
Withdraws or changes of schedule can affect the amount of financial aid a student qualifies for, which could result in a balance with MACC.
Coach Dick Halterman
Coach John Cochran
Ball Boy – Troy Halterman
Manager – Debbie Brown
Manager – John Peveler
Coach Dick Halterman
Coach John Cochran
Pat Seger Zeitlow
Lisa Linathcum Holt
Patty Rapp Thorne
Renne Skaggs Brown
Sheri Sills Schneider
Sara Figg Gillilan
Manager Roxie Robinson
Manager Debbie Brown
Coach Joyce Campbell
Assistant Coach Steve Hunter
Mary Smiley Wohlford
Linda Connor Seidt
Robin Fitzsimmons Trammell
Debbie Stith Head
Kristie Richards Musick
Donna Farris David
Neal Head, trainer
Cara Sue Bowden Cockerham, manager