2105 East Normal St.
Kirksville, MO 63501
The MACC - Kirksville Higher Education Center is a 28,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility that provides a modern educational facility for the College’s programs in northeast Missouri. The building houses various classrooms, computer labs, and science labs as well as, the Missouri Career Center-Kirksville. MACC is committed to providing accessible educational opportunities in northeast Missouri.
MACC offers the following degree and certificate programs at the Kirksville site:
• Associate of Arts – Transfer Degree
• Associate of Arts in Teaching
• Associate of Applied Science – Drafting Design Technology
• Associate of Applied Science – Computer Information Technology
• Associate of Applied Science – Early Childhood
• Associate of Applied Science – Graphic Arts
• Accelerated Associate Degree Nursing
Continuing Education Certificates:
Monday & Wednesday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.