190 Shinn Lane
Hannibal, MO 63401
The MACC - Hannibal Area Higher Education Center offers general education and career/technical courses in a 17,000+ square foot facility. Opened in January, 2014, the Shinn Lane location features technology and science labs, tutoring and classroom space. It also is a FEMA-rated storm shelter.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Associate of Arts – Transfer Degree
• Associate of Arts in Teaching
• Associate of Applied Science - Architectural & Mechanical Design
• Associate of Applied Science – Computer Information Technology
• Associate of Applied Science – Early Childhood
Continuing Education Certificates: