MACC is transitioning to a new and improved student information system that will enhance your access to enrollment, payment, and financial aid.
How will this impact you?
Some systems will not be available from October 20 through November 14
The following services will be temporarily suspended:
- Enrollment in classes for 2nd 8 weeks and Wintermester
- Sending MACC official transcripts
- Obtaining a student ID
- Making online payments or viewing statements
- Financial Aid processing and no refund checks will be issued.
The following services will be available:
- Access to all classes on Canvas
- Student Email
- Advising Appointment System
- MOBIUS – interlibrary loan system
- Financial Aid Portal
- Area 27 – Cafeteria
Requests to withdraw (drop) from a class or classes through myMACC forms – requests will not be processed until after November 7.
Spring 2023 Enrollment will begin on November 14