Change is good. We're going paperless.
MACC’s Business Office is transitioning to PAPERLESS BILLINGS and ONLINE PAYMENTS! Help us save some trees!
So what’s new?
You will no longer receive a paper billing statement through postal mail.
Payment is due by the first day of each semester.
Reminders about due bills will be emailed to your MACC email address.
How to view your current balance and pay your bill online:
Login to your MyMACC student account portal at my.macc.edu to get started.
1. Click on ‘Student’ located on the red menu bar at the top of the page
2. Click on ‘Billing Information’ located on the menu on the left side of the page
3. Click on the ‘Pay Online’ button (you do not have to immediately pay online to view your balance)
4. Follow the steps to create an account (if you do not have an account set up already)
5. ‘Payment Activity’ (this section gives you the balance based on pending financial aid)
6. Click on ‘Transaction Details’ for more detailed information
7. You may choose to add a parent/authorized user to make payments on your behalf by clicking on ‘Add an Authorized Party’
8. Click on the green ‘Set up a Payment Plan’ button under the Home tab to either pay in full or set up the payment plan