Steps to Admissions
Accelerated Associate Degree in Nursing
- Complete Moberly Area Community College’s Application
- Complete the AADN Application before posted deadline (see Application packet)
- Submit all high school and other college transcripts to MACC’s Registrar. No need to submit MACC transcripts. It is the applicants responsibility to ensure all transcripts are ordered and sent to MACC. This should occur 4-6 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure sufficient time for transcript evaluation by the MACC Registrar.
- Complete a criminal background check at www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov and attach the results to your AADN application
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from your current employer on employer’s letterhead or if it has been less than 1 year since you completed your practical nursing program, obtain a letter of recommendation from one of your Practical Nursing Instructors.