Social Security Education
- Social Security Changes & rules.
- How to decide when to collect your benefits
- How to maximize your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How the death of a spouse affects your SS benefits
- How working affects your benefits
- How your benefits are taxes
Tuesday, November 12
6:00 – 7:30pm
2105 E. Normal Ave.
FREE Informational Session
Individuals wanting to learn more about social security – understanding it and knowing the options to help benefit you!
SIGN UP TODAY!
For more information: 660.263.5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org