Prepare for Graduation
Are you graduating? Congratulations!! Here is what you need to know and do to get that degree stamped on your transcripts and to walk across that stage on May 19th!
- Submit an application for graduation. This must be done by May 1st! You can pick up a graduation application packet in Student Services or any site office.
- Order your cap and gown when you apply for graduation. There are no regular fees for these items unless you apply for graduation and submit your forms after the end of March! Additional shipping fees for cap and gown may be required based on availability.
- Go to the Grad Images web site to pre-order your graduation pictures from the ceremony.
- Go to the Herff-Jones web site to order your graduation announcements.
- Submit any institutional, foundation, or transfer scholarship applications by their printed deadline.
- If an exit exam or other assessment is required for your degree program, sign up to take that exam as soon as possible. This is not required for AA/AS majors, but is required for most AAS/Certificate programs. Contact your site office or your academic advisor for more information regarding exit exams.
- Pay in full all outstanding fees to MACC. Meet all other requirements for your declared degree program.
- Let all your family and friends know you are graduating from MACC and invite them to come and help you celebrate on May 19th! Check out the map for the location of the ceremony. You need to be there not later than 5 pm!
For more information about graduation and Commencement exercises, go to the Graduation Information page of the MACC web site!