Polycom Use with VCR
To use VCR without connecting to a site:
1. Power on polycom as normal.
2. Power on VCR.
3. Press near button on polycom remote (screen should be full screen).
4. Press near button a second time and choose #3 (VCR icon).
5. Insert tape into VCR and use as normal.
6. When finished, stop tape, press near button and choose #1 (camera icon).
7. Press green call/hang-up button on remote once.
To use VCR while connected to a site:
1. After connecting to a site, press near button on polycom remote and choose #3 (VCR icon).
2. This will allow you to see the connected site full screen and the VCR as the small screen.
3. If you would like the video to be full screen, press near and choose #3 (flip icon).
4. When finished, choose near and choose the camera icon. If you need to switch to full screen, press near and choose the flip icon once again.