- All operators of motor vehicles are subject to MACC regulations while on College property.
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid operator’s license.
- All accidents on MACC property should be reported promptly to the Security Department, located in Student Affairs, H-12 Andrew Komar Jr. Hall, or at the site office of other campus locations.
- Persons who receive parking violations have 10 business days to pay the fine or appeal the violation.
- The speed limit on campus is 10 mph at all times. This regulation is strictly enforced.
- Failure to observe parking regulations will result in parking fines and/or disciplinary action, and possible towing. All violations will be assessed a $10.00 fine with the exception of handicap violations. All handicap violations will be assessed a $35.00 fine. Multiple violations may be assessed on one ticket.
The following violations can result in loss of parking privileges on MACC property:
- Excessive or repeated parking violations;
- Improper driving on any College lot at a speed in excess of 10 mph or driving on any College lot in a careless and reckless manner so as to endanger life or property;
- Failure to comply with any request or order of anyone charged with the responsibility of enforcement of MACC traffic and parking regulations.
If you would like more information regarding the tow policy or violator policy, a student may contact the Director of Security in Student Affairs.