101 College Ave.
Moberly, MO 65270
The Moberly campus is the original home of Moberly Area Community College. Built in 1931, the picturesque location houses MACC’s administrative offices, making it easy for the students at the Moberly campus to find whatever assistance they might need. The McCormick Commons and Residential Center houses both male and female students and includes a computer lab, game area, and kitchen facility.
The campus is home to the Fitzsimmons-John Arena in the MACC Activity Center, where students can watch the Moberly Greyhounds, who frequently compete on the national stage, play basketball. The Moberly campus also boasts the Graphic Arts/Fine Arts Gallery which hosts exhibits year-round and in which students are encouraged to participate. Students in Moberly also have the advantage of access to the Performing Arts Auditorium, the Agora Outdoor Classroom, the MACC Bookstore, the Workforce Development Center, and the Career Center.
Health Science Programs
Career and Technical Programs
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degrees:
• Advanced Manufacturing Technology *
• Business Administration
- Accounting & Business Management options (V)
• Business Office Administration (O)
• Early Childhood Education * (V)
• Information Technology-Networking (V)
• Information Technology-Programming (V)
• Accounting (V)
• Advanced Manufacturing Technology*
• Business Management (V)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (non-credit training)
• Certified Medication Technician (CMT) (non-credit training)
• Early Childhood Education* (V)
• Early Learning Assistant* (V)
• Fire Academy (non-credit training)
• Networking (V)
• Programming (V)
• Law Enforcement Training Center
Additional programs are available at other locations.
(O) = program with online delivery option
(V) = program with virtual delivery option
* Cannot complete full program at location listed