• apply now
  • Canvas
  • mymacc
  • enroll now

Information for Transfer Students

Moberly Area Community College welcome’s students who have attended other colleges and universities.  If you have recently transferred to MACC from another college or university, and received a student loan that has an outstanding balance, don’t forget about your repayment obligation!  Also, make sure you have updated your contact information with your student loan servicing center to avoid any potential communication problems.

You may be eligible for an in-school deferment while enrolled at MACC, if you are enrolled in at least six credit hours.  In-school deferment may allow you to postpone your student loan payments while you are enrolled at MACC.

In order to qualify for the in-school deferment YOU MUST TAKE THE FIRST STEP.  You must update your enrollment status with the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS); after you complete this step, MACC will certify your enrollment with the NSLDS.  It may take 30-60 days for NSLDS to communicate the enrollment status to the national student loan servicing centers. I advise you to follow-up with your loan servicer(s) to make sure the enrollment data is received.

Here are the easy steps you need to take:

  1. Go to StudentAid.gov and Log In using your FSA ID/Password
  2. Find your name at the top right corner
  3. Click your name and then Enrollment
  4. From the My Enrollment screen, click Add Enrollment
  5. Enter School Details: State = Missouri, School = Moberly Area Community College (00249100)
  6. Use the School Enrollment Start Date Calendar to select the first day of the semester (example: August 24, 2020)
  7. Click Add School
  8. Review the information in My Requests
  9. Click Submit Request

We hope your educational experience at MACC is rewarding!  If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office, by email at , or by phone at 660-263-4100, extension 11301.