Registration & Official Withdraw Procedures
MACC reserves the right to make changes in its policies and procedures through appropriate College processes. Students have the responsibility to be aware of and understand College policy.
- Dates for regular registration for each semester and summer classes are announced in advance of the beginning of each term. Other off-schedule course offerings will be publicized with the news media and in the Student Affairs office. A late registration fee of $75 will be charged to students enrolling in a class or classes on or after the first day of the semester. Please see the academic calendar at http://www.macc.edu/calendars/academic-calendar.
- Fees and tuition must be paid by the first day of the semester, unless otherwise designated, or unless guaranteed by financial aid. MACC offers a deferred payment program to students. This program is administered by Nelnet, in accordance with guidelines established and approved by the President's Council.
- Fees and tuition not paid in full by the first day of the semester are subject to a $50 late payment fee. Accounts remaining unpaid will have collection cost of up to 40% of the unpaid balance added and will be sent to a collection agency. No records will be released and students will be unable to register for any future semesters until the account is paid in full.
How To Officially Withdraw From Class(es)
Click here for information on how to withdraw from classes: https://www.macc.edu/academic-advising-m#add-drop-policy
You will owe tuition and fees unless you officially withdraw within the add/drop period specific to your class. Failing to attend a class, ceasing to attend a class, or calling the college does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- Students are advised to check what impact withdrawing from a class may have on completion of degree requirements as well as eligibility for financial aid, health insurance benefits, veteran's benefits, scholarships, etc.
- Moberly Area Community College retains the right to cancel course offerings when enrollment is too low to make a course educationally sound and economically efficient. Course cancellation will result in refund of tuition for the canceled class.
- Information contained in this publication is subject to change without prior notice. Any changes in this publication are on file in the President's Office. Information contained herein shall not constitute a binding agreement on the part of the College.