HiSET (High School Equivalency Test)
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education adopted the HiSET high school equivalency test, as developed by Educational Testing Service (ETS), effective January, 2014.
- The price for the first subtest is $27.75 ($10.75 ETS fee, $10 annual state fee, and $7 test center administration fee).
- You will receive two retests per subtest purchased.
- If you need to retake a subtest you must pay the $7 test center fee.
- The $10 state fee is an annual fee and only collected once every 12 months.
Examinees do not have to complete the entire exam at one time, you can take the exam in sections.
Examinees who do not pass each section the first time can retake the section(s) two more times within the 12 month period.
HiSET Exam at Home:
Moberly Campus Test Dates:
Report to MAIN building - Room 254 prior to test start time.
May 7, 2021 @ 8am
June 11 @ 8am
July 9 @ 8am
August 13 @ 8am
*For exam day instructions please contact Kimberly Erwin at (660) 263-4100 x11278.
Hannibal Site Test Dates
*For exam day instructions please contact Wendy Johnson at (660) 263-4100 x14016.
Mexico Site Test Dates
*For exam day instructions please contact Nicole King at (660) 263-4100 x13600.
Go to ETS HiSET to schedule your 2021 High School Equivalency (HSE) at MACC!
INCLEMENT WEATHER: If there is any question as to whether the test center will be closed due to inclement weather or natural disaster the test taker should take the following steps:
- Check local television, radio stations, college website, Facebook, Twitter or call the testing center directly
- If the testing center is closed you MUST call HiSET customer service, 1-855-694-4738, to reschedule
- If no one answers the phone at the testing center you MUST call HiSET customer service, 1-855-694-4738, to reschedule
If the HiSET has not been cancelled but weather conditions are too hazardous to drive, call the testing center PRIOR to your testing time and let them know you will not be coming in to test. If you can't get a hold of anyone at the testing center then call HiSET, 1-855-694-4738, PRIOR to your testing time to reschedule.