Congratulations! You've worked hard to complete the requirements for a certificate or degree from MACC.
To receive your diploma and (optionally) if you wish to participate in the May Commencement Ceremony, follow these instructions:
1. You MUST apply for graduation in order to receive your diploma!
• Complete the Graduation Application online by logging into your MyMACC account.
• Select the "Student" tab.
• Select the "Graduation" tab on the left.
• Then complete the "Graduation Application".
Complete all parts of the application (even if you DO NOT plan to participate in Commencement).
There is no cost to participate in the commencement ceremony.
All follow-up correspondence from the Registrar will be via your MACC student email account.
Graduation Application Deadlines
|If you will complete degree/certificate requirements by:||Forms are due by:|
|August (Summer Term)
December (Fall Semester)
May (Spring Semester)
|2.||Assessments / Exit Exams: Many MACC degree programs (i.e. AAT and most AAS/Certificate programs) require passing scores on various assessment/exit exams. It is the responsibility of every graduating student to review the requirements for their degree program as defined in the current college catalog and to obtain passing scores on any specified exams (e.g. MoGEA, etc.) prior to graduation. If an exit exam or other assessment is required for your degree program, sign up to take that exam as soon as possible. Contact your site office or your academic advisor for more information regarding exit exams.|
|3.||Meet all other requirements for your declared degree/certificate program (e.g. minimum GPA requirements).|
|4.||Pay in full all outstanding fees owed to MACC.|
|5.||Apply for scholarships! There are a wide variety of scholarships available to MACC Graduates who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university. These scholarships come from the colleges and universities directly as well as private sources. You may be required to apply directly to the four-year school for some scholarships, while others may allow you to apply directly through MACC. Please go to the Transfer Scholarship Table for a summary of some of the scholarships available. Most scholarships have specific application deadlines, so you must review these documents carefully. Please go to the full list of MACC's Non-Institutional/Endowment Scholarships offered to MACC graduates. The MACC non-institutional scholarships have a deadline of April 1; for a copy of the application or to apply online, please see our Scholarship page.|
Commencement ceremonies will be held at 6 pm May 17, 2019 in the Activity Center on the Moberly Campus.
Graduates must be in the line-up area no later than 5pm with their cap & gown, but no other personal items.
• Invite family and friends to come and help you celebrate! Check out the map for the location of the ceremony.
• STUDENTS WHO APPLY FOR GRADUATION will receive an invitation to a CANVAS course titled "2019 Commencement". The course includes many details related to our May Commencement event, including information about caps & gowns, honor cords & stoles, invitations, pictures, diplomas, transcripts, and a general description of the actual ceremony. Students should also monitor this course for announcements and updates right up to the day of Commencement.