Annual Giving CampaignsLooking for ways to contribute to MACC? It's easy! Just make a donation to one of the giving clubs on an annual basis. All contributions are tax deductible.
• Gifts of $10,000 or more may be in the form of cash, securities, real property, or a matching gift. Please check with the personnel office of your company to learn if it has a Matching Gift Program. If so, obtain the necessary form and send it with your gift so that we can apply for a matching contribution.
• The Moberly Area Community College Foundation, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
• You may give a “restricted” gift in which you specify how the gift is to be used i.e. to fund a particular program or buy a particular piece of equipment.
• “Unrestricted” gifts are used where the immediate need is the greatest. The Foundation’s Board of Directors judiciously administers all funds, and all gifts are acknowledged in the Foundation’s Annual Report.
• The MACC Foundation Board of Directors is composed of local community leaders. Meetings are held quarterly to conduct business and review programs.
• Professional College staff conducts daily operation of the Foundation.