Crime Prevention Tips
1. Never leave valuables within view in a vehicle
2. Secure a parked vehicle with locked doors and windows closed
3. Don't leave a parked car running while unoccupied
4. Let friends or family know where you will be
5. Avoid unknown locations or new situations at night
6. Go in a group and stay with the group--don't leave friends behind
7. Lock car doors when traveling
8. Don't give out social security numbers--get a generated number on your license
9. Don't leave property unattended
10. Never leave drinks unattended at a club
11. Lock doors at home whether you are there or not
12. Don't answer the door if you don't know who it is and never let a stranger in to "use the phone"
13. If you must drink, DRINK RESPONSIBLY!