Conditions for Graduation
Associate Degree in Nursing
To meet the requirements for graduation from MACC, you must meet the requirements of the degree and:
- Complete 15 semester hours of college level credit applicable to the degree at Moberly Area Community College.
- Associate Degree in Nursing graduates must also meet the following requirements: a.) complete the HESI exam before or during the last semester of enrollment prior to completion of the ADN degree; b.) earn a total of 75 hours of credit; and c.) earn a grade of “C” or above in all required courses that are part of the ADN curriculum,
- Submit an application for graduation.,
- Participate in graduation ceremonies (requests to be excused from commencement ceremonies will be reviewed by the Dean of Student Affairs), and
- Pay in full all fees due to Moberly Area Community College.
Students seeking any Associate’s degree must also meet the following requirements:
- pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement Exam as specified in Senate Bill 807 with a score of 70% or higher (beginning Fall 2019);
- complete the state Constitution requirements as specified in Section 170.011 RSMo (Supp. 1987). This requirement is met by taking HST105, HST106, PSC103, or PSC105 or transferring an equivalent MOTR course. Students transferring an appropriate government or political science course from another institution may take an example to satisfy this requirement.