Conditions for Graduation
To meet the requirements for graduation from Moberly Area Community College, a student must meet the requirements of the degree and:
- Complete 21 of the last 30 hours applicable to the degree program in residence at Moberly Area Community College (these last 21 hours must be 100-level courses or higher), OR complete three semesters of attendance and a minimum of 45 hours applicable to the degree program at Moberly Area Community College;
- Complete the recommended course sequence for the degree or certificate program;
- Achieve a minimum of 2.0 grade point average;
- Submit an application for graduation;
- Complete the HESI exam before or during the last semester of enrollment prior to completion of the certificate program at Moberly Area Community College;
- Pay in full all fees due to Moberly Area Community College.
Practical Nursing Certificate graduates must also meet the following requirements:
- complete the HESI exam before or during the last semester of enrollment prior to completion of the PN certificate; and
- earn a grade of “C” or above in all courses required in the PN curriculum.