Conditions for Graduation
Occupational Therapy Assistant
To meet the requirements for graduation from Moberly Area Community College, a student must meet the requirements of the degree or certificate and:
- complete 15 semester hours of college-level credit applicable to a degree at Moberly Area Community College;
- complete the required course sequence for the degree or certificate program;
- achieve a minimum cumulative 2.0 grade point average;
- submit an application for graduation; and
- pay in full all balances due to Moberly Area Community College.
Students seeking any Associate's degree must also meet the following requirements:
- pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement Exam as specified in Senate Bill 807 with a score of 70% or higher (beginning Fall 2019);
- complete the state Constitution requirements as specified in Section 170.011 RSMo (Supp. 1987). This requirement is met by taking HST105, HST106, PSC103, or PSC105 or transferring an equivalent MOTR course. Students transferring an appropriate government or political science course from another institution may take an example to satisfy this requirement.
Occupational Therapy Assistant graduates must also meet the following requirements:
- achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average of
- earn a grade of “C” or above in all science coursework; and earn a "C" or above in all professional coursework once accepted into the program.