Conditions for Graduation
Associate of Applied Science – Veterinary Technology
To meet the requirements for graduation from MACC, you must meet the requirements of the degree and:
- Complete 15 semester hours of college level credit applicable to the degree at Moberly Area Community College.
- Associate of Applied Science in Veterinary Technology graduates must also meet the following requirements: a.) earn a total of 77 hours of credit; and b.) earn a grade of “C” or above in all required courses that are part of the VTT curriculum,
- Submit an application for graduation,
- Participate in graduation ceremonies (requests to be excused from commencement ceremonies will be reviewed by the Dean of Student Affairs), and
- Pay in full all fees due to Moberly Area Community College.
Students seeking any Associate’s degree must also meet the following requirements:
- Pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement Exam as specified in Senate Bill 807 with a score of 70% or higher (beginning Fall 2019);
- Complete the state Constitution requirements as specified in Section 170.011 RSMo (Supp. 1987). This requirement is met by taking HST105, HST106, PSC103, or PSC105 or transferring an equivalent MOTR course. Students transferring an appropriate government or political science course from another institution may take an exam to satisfy this requirement.