CMU Counseling Center at MACC - Columbia
Reasons you may want to go to counseling:
- You’re worried about current events and need someone to talk to.
- You’re experiencing relationship issues
- You’re overwhelmed with homework
- You need to see a new face during quarantine
- You need help making a big decision or make a big change.
- You’re feeling depressed.
- You feel like you’ve lost control.
- You don’t know who you are yet.
- You’re having trouble concentrating.
- You’re curious about what counseling is.
Hours and Contact