How to Print a Student Enrollment Form
- Select "Registration Reports" if you are a Faculty member. Select "Forms" if you are a Staff member.
- Select "Registration--One".
- Enter the student’s MACC ID number or social security number without hypens. (If neither number is known, please refer to "Looking Up a Student By Name" also located in the "How To…" pages.)
- Key in the session using FA, SP, or SU for the appropriate session.
- Key in the year using four digits. (i.e. 2005, etc.)
- Press "Escape". (It is not necessary to change "Program" or "Date".)
- \Enter the code name of the printer from which you wish the enrollment form to be printed. If yours is not a specific office printer, enter "slave" or "local".
- Press "Escape". The student’s enrollment form, listing demographic information, major, degree sought, and placement test scores should then print at the designated location.
- Press "Escape" or "Enter" to return to your main menu.