Steps to Admissions
Applying to MACC is a simple step-by-step process.
Certain programs like Nursing or Law Enforcement have strict admission requirements, but general college admission, in most cases, is guaranteed after you complete this checklist. You can apply at any MACC location or online!
1. Complete an application for admission.
2. Submit your official high school, high school equivalency certificate, and/or college transcripts.
3. Visit with an MACC advisor or MACC’s Office of Financial Aid to learn about scholarships and other financial aid options.
4. Take a placement exam such as the Accuplacer or ACT.
5. Visit with an academic advisor to find out what classes work best for your degree path.
6. Enroll in classes. Check out our course offerings and college catalog.
7. Pay any tuition and fees.
8. Buy your books and MACC gear at the Bookstore
9. Congrats, you’re a Greyhound!