Currently Enrolled Students
Currently enrolled students will be able to register for Summer/Fall 2016 classes during Priority Enrollment. The schedule is available at MACC Course Offerings and print versions are available in the offices at each MACC campus.
The priority enrollment dates are April 4th – April 24th
STUDENTS WITH AN APPROVED ACADEMIC PLAN MAY START ENROLLING ON APRIL 4th, THROUGH THE ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM (ACADEMIC PLANNER).
Please complete these steps to register for classes during priority enrollment:
- Log into "myMACC"
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "Academic Information."
- Click on "Student Forms" and select "Click here to access degree audit template forms for MACC degree and certificate programs."
- Choose the Degree/Certificate/Certificate of Specialization that you are seeking and print the form.
- Return to "myMACC" and click on "Academic Information" and then "View Unofficial Transcript."
- Using your Unofficial Transcript, determine the remaining classes required to complete your degree. You may also click on "Registration" (under the "Student" tab) and then "Course Needs" to help in this process.
- Plan your schedule by using the degree audit form and remaining classes needed. Course offerings can be accessed here: MACC Course Offerings
- Now it is time to meet with an MACC advisor and register for classes!
For more information concerning admission and registration, click here: MACC Admissions.
Open enrollment for new students starts Monday, April 25, 2016.