Study Abroad and International Student Photo Contest
Study Missouri invites all international and study abroad students to enter
- Photographer MUST be a current student at a Missouri college or university.
- Photograph must have been taken in a country where the photographer attended college or studied abroad.
- Photo content must be "true to life" (no digitally altered images).
How to enter
- Submit your photo electronically (.jpg, at least 5.0 mega pixels). Only original photos taken by the submitting student will be accepted. Students may submit up to three entries.
- Attach the photo in an email titled, “Photo Contest” and send to
- Include your name, whether you are an international student or a study abroad student, name of your institution, name of country and date of photo.
- Include a caption of no more than 100 words describing where the photo was taken and why the photo is significant to you.
Grand Prize- $350
1st Prize in each category (International or Study Abroad)- $200
2nd Prize in each category- $100
3rd Prize in each category- $75
*Prizes will be applied to your educational expenses
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY IS
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2013 by 11:59pm CST!!
Winning entries will be displayed in the Missouri State Capitol Rotunda at International
Education Day on February 27. By submitting a photo, you grant permission for Study Missouri
to reprint and use the photo in promotional materials and on the web. You also agree to allow
Study Missouri to print and judge the photo. If you have questions, please contact Jennifer
Cornwell at .