601 Business Loop 70 West, Suite 216
Columbia, MO 65203
In 1999, MACC began offering college credit courses in Columbia. The MACC - Columbia Higher Education Center moved to the Parkade Center in July 2010. With a recent 16,500 square foot addition, MACC now occupies 53,500 square feet at the Business Loop location. In addition to new classroom space, offices and computer labs, the expansion provided an art studio and Mechatronics lab.
MACC offers the following degree and certificate programs at the Columbia site:
• Associate of Arts – Transfer Degree
• Associate of Arts in Teaching
• Associate of Applied Science – Computer Information Technology
• Associate of Applied Science – Early Childhood
• Associate of Applied Science -Business Accounting Technology
• Associate of Applied Science -Business and Office Technology
Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Resource Center) Fall and Spring sessions ONLY