Associate of Applied Science
If you want to enter the workforce directly after graduating from MACC, you can earn an Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS). The AAS is a two-year degree that prepares you to enter the workforce immediately. It is not intended as a transfer degree into a four-year program and contains courses that are not primarily designed for transfer; although, some AAS degrees are transferable through articulation agreements with other schools. If you do plan to transfer to a four-year school, the school will evaluate each course in terms of how it fits into to the requirements of your major field of study.
The AAS degree requires between 60 and 72 credit hours. Students must complete hours in Communications, Humanities, Social and Behaviorial Sciences, Biological and Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Life Skills in addition to the core requirements of the program area.
Click on the AAS program in which you are interested to find out more about it.
Computer & Industrial Technology Programs
- Architectural Mechanical Design
- Computer Information Technology - Networking
- Computer Information Technology - Programming
- Engineering Design & Development - Architectural & Mechanical Design
- Engineering Design & Development – Machine Tool
- Engineering Systems – Maintenance
- Engineering Systems – Mechatronics
- Graphic Arts Technology
- Welding & Metals Technology