►SECURITY - EXT. 11247 OR 651-9011 ● AFTER HOURS - POLICE - 263-0346 ● EMERGENCIES - 911 ◄
Most demonstrations will be peaceful in nature and will not disrupt the daily operations of the campus. A demonstration should not be disrupted unless one or more of the following conditions exists:
- Notify the Moberly Fire Department by dialing 911 from a campus phone or a cell phone. Pull the nearest fire alarm on your way out of the building. Alert others along the way. Proceed to the courtyard area and remain there unless directed otherwise.
- Remember the following:
- The fire alarm signal includes loud horns and flashing lights. DO NOT IGNORE A FIRE ALARM!
- Do not try to fight fire alone. Call for help.
- In smoky conditions, crawl, staying near the floor.
- Touch closed doors before opening them to see if they are heated from fire on the other side.
- See that all windows and doors are closed on your way out.
- See that lights, electrical circuits, and gas jets are turned off on your way out.
- Instructors moving to a place of safety should have their class roster in their possession.
- Remain evacuated until an official "all clear" has been given.