Conditions for Graduation
Medical Laboratory Technician
To meet the requirements for graduation from MACC, a student must meet the requirements of the degree and the following:
- Complete 21 of the last 30 hours applicable to the degree program in residence at Moberly Area Community College (these last 21 hours must be 100-level courses or higher), OR complete 3 semesters of attendance AND a minimum of 45 hours applicable to the degree program at Moberly Area Community College,
- Have a total of 70 hours of credit for the MLT program,
- Earn a grade of “C” or above in all required courses that are part of the MLT curriculum,
- Submit an application for graduation,
- Complete the WorkKeys assessment before or during the last semester of enrollment prior to completion of a degree at Moberly Area Community College,
- Participate in graduation ceremonies (requests to be excused from commencement ceremonies will be reviewed by the Dean of Student Services), and
- Pay in full all fees due to Moberly Area Community College.
MACC's MLT program has a 90.5% graduation rate since 2011 for students who are entering the 2nd half of the professional program.