Conditions for Graduation
Associate Degree in Nursing
To meet the requirements for graduation from MACC, you must meet the requirements of the degree and:
- Complete 15 semester hours of college level credit applicable to the degree at Moberly Area Community College.
- Associate Degree in Nursing graduates must also meet the following requirements: a.) complete the HESI exam before or during the last semester of enrollment prior to completion of the ADN degree; b.) earn a total of 75 hours of credir; and c.) earn a grade of "C" or above in all required courses that are part of the ADN curriculum.
- Submit an application for graduation.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies (requests to be excused from commencement ceremonies will be reviewed by the Dean of Student Services), and
- Pay in full all fees due to Moberly Area Community College.