MACCA Committee Descriptions
The Association committees:
- Membership Committee serves primarily to recruit and maintain membership records as well as to promote participation in MACC activities.
- Salary Committee meets to discuss issues concerning salary and benefits for MACC faculty and staff.
- Professional Rights and Responsibilities Committee serves to answer questions about issues of professional ethics and/or obligations regarding possible grievances by MACC faculty and staff.
- Legislative Committee members are expected to keep aware of issues in the Missouri State Legislature that address community college's funding and to relay this information to association members.
- Courtesy Committee acknowledges the association members' needs for support and/or celebration of personal events.
- Social Committee plans college-wide activities to encourage fellowship among MACC faculty and staff.