- MACC is the #1 provider of transfer students to the University of Missouri and Columbia College.
- MACC is experiencing record-breaking enrollment. In the past five years, our Columbia location grew 111% & online classes increased 498%.
- 94% of MACC’s Career and Technical Education graduates enter a career after graduation.
- 96% of MACC’s nursing students pass the state board exams. This is the third highest pass rate in the state for Associate Degree Nursing Programs.
- MACC was a key player in IBM’s decision to locate in Columbia and is a partner in their academic training initiative.
- Effective instruction is the passion of MACC faculty. Because of the 1:20 faculty/student ratio, individual attention is the hallmark of the MACC classroom experience.
- The entire Associate of Arts Degree Program is available online.
- As an open admission college, MACC serves an academically diverse population by offering a spectrum of coursework that ranges from developmental to honors level.
- The Greyhound Basketball team has more National Tournament appearances than any other team in the National Junior College Athletic Association.
- MACC invites the community to escape into the colorful world of the arts with an annual free event we call Art on the Block. It’s an opportunity to experience art in a fun, hands-on atmosphere.